Each Wednesday I post what we have in our Workboxes. So I don't overwhelm myself I alternate each week with Preschool, K/1st and 6th Grade workboxes.
This week I am featuring Unicorn's 6th Grade Workboxes:
After doing her Chores and writing in her Journal, Unicorn will be doing the following:
1. Religion: Reading in the Friend and practicing the Articles of Faith (family)
2. History: Lesson 15 ~ Joseph in The Mystery of History (family)
3. Math: Life of Fred: Butterflies Chapter 3 and practicing math facts using ALEKS
4. BigIQKids.com: math facts and spelling
5. Math: Solve It! Problem-Solving Strategies ~ Combinations
6. Writing: Wordsmith Apprentice ~ Complex Sentences
7. Reading: Grammar Literature ~ Mrs. Katz and Tush
8. Latin: Visual Latin Lesson 3C ~ Gender
9. Art: World's Greatest Artists Vol. 1 ~ Monet Lesson 3 (family)
*Reminder: I only have ONE GUIDELINE! Please, link back here or grab a button so others interested in Workboxes can find all your amazing posts! Thank you!